Secretary of State Certifying Document Services
Directory of Messengers and Process Servers used for certifying documents at any Secretary of State Office
We are a directory service offering listings of the most reliable Messengers and Process ServersAny Messenger or Process Server found in this directory can obtain certified documents from any Secretary of State Offices. They provide fast document certification services at Secretary of State Offices including the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C.
Please be advised:
The U.S. Secretary of State Office of Authentications requires all certified documents to be in their original format and in English. To be eligible for authentication, any documents submitted to the U.S. Secretary of State that are not in English must have a notarized and certified English translation attached.
Certified Document Requirements
Certified documents provide seals and signatures of officials on public documents.
The Certification provides the simplified certification of public (including notarized) documents to be used as needed.
Certified document services in your state:
A Certified document is has the signature of the official who signed the document, the capacity in which that official acted, and when appropriate, the identity of the seal or stamp which the document bears. The certified document validates its authenticity.
In the United States, the Secretary of State, and the Federal Government (US Department of State Office of Authentication) Can Issue a Certified.
The Secretary of State office where your document was signed authenticates signatures only on documents issued in the state your document was originally certified and signed by a notary public or the following public officials and their deputies:
• Court Administrators of a Court • Courthouse Clerks or Recorders • Executive Clerks of a Court • Executive Officers of a Court • Judges of a Court • Officers Whose Authority is not Limited to any Particular County • State Officials
Certified or Authentication and Legalization?
What is legalization of a Document?
The purpose of legalization is to verify the origin of a legal or public document to legally use it in a country other than the one that issued it. The process involves obtaining a series of authentications by individual officials of both the country where the document was issued, and the embassy or consulate of the country where the document will be used. There are only two paths to accomplish this Authentication and Certified.
Nationwide Certified Document Services:
There is a distinct process how to obtain an office Certified document. The document certification follows these steps: a competent authority in the country of origin affixes its seal to the document or may attach it on a separate allonge. In the U.S., authorized authorities include the Secretary of State or equivalent in U.S. states and the District of Columbia, the clerks and deputy clerks of U.S. federal courts, and the U.S. Department of State Office of Authentications.
In many cases where Certified documents are not an option, business documents must be authenticated. Authentication usually begins with the relevant party signing a document and having it notarized. Then, county or state officials examine the notary acknowledgment, and finally, the U.S. Secretary of State certifies the document. Here are some of the most popular governmental documents that would be subject to authentication:
• Assumed Name Certificates • Certificates of Merger • Certified Copies of Corporate Formation • Federally-Chartered Bank Documents • Good Standing Certificates • Patent and Trademark Document
Here are some examples of non government documents:
• Birth Certificates • Corporate Directors Certificates • Corporate Secretary Certificates • Diplomas • Divorce Judgments • Marriage certificates • Power of Attorney Documents
An Certified may never be used for the recognition of a document in the country where that document was issued Certifications are strictly for the use of public documents. The office of the Secretary of State is the main office that issues Certified & Authentications for documents.
WHAT ARE THE MESSENGERS LISTED IN THIS DIRECTORY KNOWN FOR?
• Prompt Certified Documents Services • Certified Copies of Filed Documents • Original Documents can be Sent Next Day Air • Stamped or Certified Documents Must Be Original • Provides Fast Messenger Service that Save Money and Time • Guarantee Services Will Be Completed Properly
Documents Certification Services in the USA
• Academic Documents • Adoption Documents • Affidavits • Affidavits of Service • All Notarized Document • Birth Certificates • Car Titles • Certificates of Good Standing • Certificates of Incorporation • Certificates of Origin • College Diplomas • Copy of a Passport • Copy of Driver’s License • Corporate Records • Court Filings and Recorded Documents • Death Certificates • Deeds • Divorce Decrees and Judgments • GED Records • Marriage Certificates • Mortgages • Naturalization Certificates • Power of attorney • Power of Attorney • Probate Documents • Single Status Affidavits • Surrogate Documents
Please be advised, do not view the information on this or any other pages within this website as legal advice. we are not attorneys.
LISTED BELOW ARE THE STATES WHERE YOU WILL FIND MESSENGERS AND PROCESS SERVERS
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia